JUST FOUND THE BEST WEBSITE TO LEARN CODING

ads 3

JUST FOUND THE BEST WEBSITE TO LEARN CODING



DISCLAIMER:
This is not an ad/propagation/self- promotion. I am not affiliated with the website nor the owner(s) in any way and I was not paid or promised anything for posting this.

So I am pretty efficient in Javascript and I wanted to get into another programming language, C#.

I was searching for a good tutorial/website/course to learn the language because the website I used to learn JS (freeCodeCamp) is only for web development.

What I find extremely useful and somewhat
unique about that website is the pace.

This website teached me the same stuff in 25 minutes that would take hours if not days
to learn using other sources.

I feel like here they just get all the useless crap out of the way and go straight to the actual stuff you need.


And they do actually explain it well, plus every piece of code on the website can be executed in an interactive compiler where you can change every piece of the code which really helps you understand many concepts.

The website has courses for Python, Java, HTML & CSS, Go, C, C++, Javascript, PHP, Shell, C#, Perl, Ruby, and Jobs. It's completely for free.



UPDATE

Sorry guys the website i have related is no longer available at the momet so i have picked up 7 of the best platforms to learn coding












______________________________________________________________________________

Did u find this helpful? 😳 please don't hesitate to share the post with your interested ones so we would update more frequently.

Thank you🥰


Previous Post Next Post